Monday, June 15, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 23 (Sepia Toned)





















Two weeks ago I came across a great website, I ♥ Faces. They have weekly photo competitions to inspire everyone to pursue photography and to continue challenging yourself. So I decided to give it a shot.
Here is my sweet little Hannah. I had been taking a few pictures of Jayden and her, but it was a little too close to naptime and it put Hannah's ability to handle life and brothers into jeopardy. Thus the tears. I promise I absolutely took care of those tears...right after taking this picture.
Feel free to head on over to their website to see a lot more incredible pictures!

9 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

What a sweetie. I cry too when I nedd a nap.

Jessi said...

Such a sweetie :)

Unknown said...

Great expression!

tiarastantrums said...

at first glance I thought perhaps she was in the naughty corner! Poor girl!

The Dillon 6 said...

that tear is too precious. WE all have days like this ~ great capture!

Heather Ann Photography said...

Such a sweet little face. I love the emotion of the picture.

Unknown said...

Awww... so sweet! I just want to give her a big hug!

jen@odbt said...

What a sweet girl. You captured such a precious moment and it looks timeless in sepia.

Unknown said...

tears and her thumb! What a great capture