Monday, June 22, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 24

This week it's all about the boys... And here are some of my favorites. The first picture is my little Jayden. The little man that made a surprise entrance into our lives just when we thought we were going to start the adoption process. (Which we are still going to do, we're just waiting a little while) He is amazing. I never thought I wanted a boy, but I had no idea how great it would be. I adore him.

















The other picture is for my adult entry. This past weekend was my father-in-law's birthday so the whole family came to surprise him. I caught a picture of he and Jayden at the pool party they had for him.

















Thanks for checking out my photos and take some time to check out the other great pictures at:

9 comments:

Rachie317 said...

Your little guy is so cute - what a great expression you captured!

Alice said...

what a little cutie pie! i love his little nose and wrinkled up forehead :O). both shots are going to bring back great memories for you :).

i have my 'boy' shot posted now too, so feel free to come on over and visit :O)

Joyeful said...

I love these pictures!!! You caught some great moments!!

Indy Cookie said...

Love the expression on your little guys face!! I'll be smiling all day :)

Erica said...

haha love the tongue sticking out! and your adult entry is such a precious picture!!

Anonymous said...

Your adult picture is the cutest thing ever, I love it.

Unknown said...

Those are sweet!My entries for this week are up on my blog: http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

Joyeful said...

I just read your comment on one of my older posts and it was so awesome to hear that you had nearly the same conversation! It's funny how you land on a blog sometimes and just "know" you were meant to be this person's friend.

That's how I feel : )

Erica said...

thanks for stopping by my photography site! i just now read about you guys wanting to adopt- my husband and i do too! we want to have 4 kids then adopt (yeah i know everyone thinks we're crazy lol). blessings in that process for you! you'd probably love one of my blog posts i wrote about adoption statistics. if you're on my page go to the right and click on where it says "something my heart beats for". have a blessed day!