Monday, June 29, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 25

This is me wishing I had something to offer that could really capture the beauty of the event. Today I don't. But in an effort to throw rocks at my perfectionism, I'm entering a precious moment - even if I didn't necessarily capture it the way I'd want to. Here is a photo from my cousin's wedding. Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it. To hear their story of how God brought them together, to hear the minister help all of us stop in awe of the beauty of love the way God gives it and to glance over and watch my daughter on the edge of the pew straining to see the bride was fantastic. So here's the grand exit. And congrats to them!







And you should totally check out all the other rock awesome entries at:

1 comment:

SECPumpkin said...

thanks for the comment. I LOVE this picture! One of my fav wedding pics from our big day was us leaving. It's the pure joy of the moment and everyone else celebrating around you!